Monday, November 01, 2004

CNE preliminary results

Strangely late, strangely coherent again. According to what they claim are "partial" results the opposition lost everything but gained Nueva Esparta.

I have a hard time to believe that. At least the partial results in Yaracuy are one of the closest state. Maybe there is still hope.

Most transmissions were made way before midnight (I know for a fact that In Yaracuy by 9 PM most were sent, or so I was told by the guys watching the results for Lapi at my ballot center where I was one of the 6 "from the street people"). So I am surprised to hear that so many results are still missing.

Me thinks that the CNE arranged the results so that they published first the tables favoring them. They have their reasons.

Right now I am already hearing Mendoza claiming victory no matter what the CNE said.

It is just starting folks! Brace yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers