Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

I realized this morning that my last night post is actually dated on Thursday. I would have preferred it would not as I meant to start the day by wishing a happy turkey day to the US readers of this blog (the US is more than 50% of the readership!).

I wish I could eat turkey today instead of reading real turkey stories on the front pages of Venezuelan newspapers. Oh well...

And for those who follow ALL traditions, good luck at the malls tomorrow :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers