Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Back in hell, the Catholic one that is

I am just back in Venezuela though not at home yet. Still a few days until regular blogging resumes.

But the news that got me today was Chavez invoking the Catholic church doctrine to justify land invasions. After having invoked any religion or practice, from feathered Native American rituals, to a crucifix next to his heart at all time, from having proclaimed himself and evangelical to all but travel to Mecca, in his Sunday comic hour-S he justified his land grabs with some Catholic church teachings.

I may die in peace now, I have seen it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers