Sunday, October 02, 2005

Travel Announcement

I am travelling outside of Venezuela for business. Hence the already noticeable slowing down in posting. But I am trying to coax my ghost bloggers into stepping in for a couple of posts as things keep moving fast in Venezuela. So, you can keep tuning in (not to mention that in the past they made an outstanding job to liven up the site). In about ten days I should be getting back into normal mode.

And to tell you the truth, I could use a break too, these past three weeks have been exhausting in Venezuela as Chavez is trying to impose on us his crazyness. Thus a few days sort of away of the constant grind should recharge me for the legislative battle that will start in earnest by mid October. But I know myself, any free hotel internet service will find me trying to type something on the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers