Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Weil strikes again
To understand this graph, in case you do not get it, you can start reading the previous post and recall all the billion of dollars that Chavez has wasted overseas to promote HIS PERSONAL AND EGOTISTICAL career, not Venezuela interests. Though some think he is actually working for Castro.
Posted by Daniel at 8:48 PM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news