Wednesday, December 20, 2006
A prescient Op-Ed on Venezuela in November 30
ANDRES OPPENHEIMER of the Miami Herald had a very prescient OpEd on November 30th. We would have been better off, some of us anyway, had we read it then.
Posted by Daniel at 8:51 AM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news