Wednesday, August 29, 2007
A follow up to Rory Caroll in Alo Presidente
Late Sunday I wrote on that day's Alo Presidente and how it announced the unfolding of Chavez campaign for the next weeks at least. But I also noted how Chavez treated the few attending press who thought that, well, maybe Chavez attended to press questions. Namely I am talking of Rory Carroll who today gave his report on last Sunday in the Guardian. Chavez did not make a friend. Read the article, no additional comment needed from yours truly, except from some self patting on my back.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news