Wednesday, October 31, 2007
The Washington Post tackles the "reforma"
The Washington Post has yet to trash the new Chavez constitution such as the New York Times did loud and clear from day one. But it is getting there. Forero writes an article which will be a landmark on how a journalist tries desperately to retain some objectivity. But we know he does not like the whole business when the first quotation is from Mario Isea, one of the big scumbags of the National Assembly: "We're giving the leader the possibility to continue directing us. And we're giving ourselves the opportunity to continue enjoying his leadership." Such language is reserved to "politicians" in Cuba, North Korea, Soviet Union, Nazi Germany or Fascist Italy. And thus it does not really matter what is next in the article, the aware reader knows very well what the whole chavismo farce is all about.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news