Monday, January 14, 2008
Chavez and Marudracula
The genius of Weil strikes again. Translation: I propose to the world... in particular to the people of Transylvania... that we stop calling Count Dracula a vampire.
[Weil includes even the pregnant pauses Chavez uses for effect]
Posted by Daniel at 1:14 PM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news