Sunday, April 27, 2008
New Feature: flowers (pink apamate)
I have this new camera and I have been taking a lot of pictures of flowers, besides pictures of McDonalds or invasiones. I figured that I probably have enough decent pictures of flowers to start a flower of the week, posted on week ends. So there is the first installment: a pink apamate taken yesterday in the archaeological park San Felipe El Fuerte. Hopefully as I get a better grip of the camera (a Nikon reflex) and of the editing program I should get really nice pictures. Click picture to enlarge. Apologies for the overcast skies, but already today half the flowers were down.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news