Wednesday, August 27, 2008
The money bag trial in Miami
Miguel informs us that the trial over the 800 000 USD bag that was caught in Buenos Aires last year is abotu to start. Corruption in Venezuela is about to be clearly exposed. Since Miguel has been following that up close and since he knows much better than anyone how to explain the different financial contraptions used to rob the country, I will advise you to follow the case at his blog. As for the rest of events, keep reading here, Miguel knows no-nothing (ooops! running fast for cover!)
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news