Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Jackson Diehl sums it up on Chavez growing debacle
Jackson Diehl wrote quickly today on the WaPo blog a summary post that saves me trouble in that it is a complete enough summary to allow me to write my own one later :) Mr. Diehl has been a long time critic of Chavez in the WaPo and today he enjoys reminding the leftist folks that harass him all the time that he has been right all along. Of course, they do not like it, read the comments. You will wonder at some of the comments whether people actually read the Diehl post. They sound much more like paid off Venezuelan embassy staffers in charge of bringing down Diehl, text unread. (hat tip PMB)
Posted by Daniel at 10:35 PM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news