Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Diego Arria explains how he will take Chavez to the Hague
In a very extensive interview (sorry, it is in Spanish) Diego Arria explains himself, what motivates him and how he thinks he can take Chavez to the International Court of Justice at The Hague. A long but possible road in his own words. He certainly seems motivated and Chavez (or some within chavismo) must start to wonder if it was worth while bringing Arria out of his retirement by seizing illegally La Carolina.
Posted by Daniel at 11:56 PM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news