Tuesday, December 21, 2010
In Venezuela they restrict Internet access but in the US they make sure access is complete!!!
Where is the real democracy in Internet usage? In Venezuela where today this blogger has become a potential criminal or in the US where the FCC is voting on making sure that no Internet provider can block sites from competing services?
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news