Friday, December 17, 2010
The Republic dies on the anniversary of Bolivar's death
Today we commemorate the 180th anniversary of Simon Bolivar's death. Also we are witnessing how the Nazional Assembly of Venezuela makes it official that democracy is over in Venezuela and that the Chavez regime is here to stay, regardless of the will of the people.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news