|Chavez and Capriles, spot the differences!|
Thursday, December 09, 2010
Who is the most genuinely concerned politician?
Since the picture of Capriles Radonski deep in water has been circulating, some chavistas decided to at least wet their shoes. The Chigüire Bipolar spoofs that the weather system issued a warning on wet politicians close to you.
But the fact of the matter is that form the Chigüire picture it is clear that the irresponsible politician is Chavez. For crisake, does he need to drag that little girl through the flood waters? Does he not have some stupid military at hand that could carry the child on some drier place? He is truly despicable. And never mind that he has his court at hand while Capriles is truly alone in the mud.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news