Sunday, March 06, 2011
Weirdness in Miami
OK, there is one for you, lovers of conspiracy theory: the Venezuelan government has fired 29 of its Miami consulate staff, basically putting it out of business. Since the foreign ministry refuses to talk, you are free to speculate at will. Have fun at the expense of yet another banana republic consulate!
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news