Monday, May 02, 2011
Brutal fascist repression in Barinas, the home state of Chavez
Lorent Saleh, noted student that lead the latest hunger strike, was today in Barinas state for an event defending political prisoners. Chavismo thinking that it was far enough from Caracas arrested him and beat him up brutally. There are even pictures that we wonder how the local goons managed to let escape from the detention place. Then again they might be idiot enough to see that as a future deterrent for students to dare challenge Chavez in his home state. Note: I am not precising whether it was police, reserva, plain goons, etc... fascist systems create that potential in all of its followers.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news