Sunday, June 12, 2011
The reverse Midas effect: all that Chavez touches turns into s**t
I remember long ago reading that the visible head of the Mothers de la Plaza de Mayo, Hebe de Bonafini, was very suspicious of Chavez, smelling the most ahted military behind the redeeming lamb. Well, she should have stuck to her original gut feeling because now her foundation is dragged into a nasty scandal of corruption and nasty political manipulation. See, "la Bonafini" decided that Chavez was OK, and that it was even more OK to accept his cash, in exchange of making sure that his apparitions in Buenos Aires would be well stocked with "spontaneous" participants. Now, the kids she put in charge of the foundation have become nice little chavistas, using gifts to the foundation to purchase themsleves luxury cars, yachts, and what not...
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news