Saturday, July 23, 2011
From Oklahoma to Oslo
The type of terrorism which devastated Norway yesterday must be searched in Oklahoma almost two decades ago. The constant negative ranting of some media (Murdoch?) and some politicians (Chavez?) eventually give rise to crazies like those who did these attacks in the name of race or pseudo Christian principles or who knows what... Terrorism is terrorism and having as a first reflex to look for the Islamist connection is not the best move (Aznar?).
No country deserves a terrorist attack whatsoever. But when we look at what happened in Norway which is almost an ideal democratic working welfare society one has to pause and wonder.... From Baghdad to Oslo are we suffering from a mere statistical increase in terrorism or are we truly creating it?
My heart goes to Norway which for some reason is the country where one of the three top per capita readers come to this blog.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news