Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Le bowl de cheries
Granted, it does not happen that often but it can happen. It does not need to be a the Ritz Carlton of Maui, it does have to happen in the splendors of Alaska's wilderness.
But a real bowl of French cherries, in season, next to a chaise on a balcony overlooking a small resort town street, with your kindle at hand, on a very mild summer afternoon.... well, it does not get better than that.
The more so if it has been 2 decades since I was last time in summer in France.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news