Tuesday, January 10, 2012
The mysterious case of the expelled Miami Consul
Really, the expulsion of Venezuela's consul in Miami is very simple to explain. The expelled consul was an agent double, that is, in XXI century socialism parlance, a Venezuelan paid by Venezuela but also a Cuban agent. Except that Venezuela apparently did not know how infiltrated its foreign service was by the Cuban G2, basically realizing that now Venezuela does and pays for the dirty job that Cuba needs to be doing, like sabotaging the US, monitoring the Cuban (and now Venezuelan) exile in Miami, etc... Hence the delay in the Venezuelan response to something that normally should have been an immediate screaming scene against Washington. After all, even Maduro must have been aghast at the chutzpah of the G2 in high-jacking the missions in Mexico and Caracas where sweet Livia worked...
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news