Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Cleaning up your record on the web
Alek Boyd has an interesting story as to some people wanting to erase stuff he published on Venezuelan corrupt practices. Read it, if anything to see what a lousy job they are doing at it, and not only because of their dismal English from people claiming to be lawyers.... Maybe that it the way they are recycling the hacks that used to torment us in the comment sections years past.
Posted by Daniel at 12:04 PM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news