Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Away from computers...
For about a week. And it might be a good thing because after the Uribana massacre and Raul Castro becoming a pro tempora leader of an allegedly democratic organization would have made me write very mean posts. But this week I am in a country where I can walk alone in the dark past 7PM and where grocery store shelves crumble under goodies. I might as well enjoy it, no?
Posted by Daniel at 1:04 AM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news