There is one problem, Venetur hotels are state owned and there should be no discrimination But it is, it is officially sanctioned, and the tweets of the tourism minister indicate that even a blogger like me, not even there for a show, could be expelled in the middle of the night. Amen of other well known journalists. It starts like that, a comic stand up is banned and next thing you know......
- Too bad that leaders of the world did not speak the truthful truth (it is not redundant) [sic] of our leader, before he became universal!
- The difference between our leader and "the leaders of the world" is that our Comandante Chavez made history, the others are footnotes
- In Venetur Hotels there will be no one allowed [to present a show] that has offended the memory of Comandante Chavez
- And I take the opportunity to repeat to all Managers of Venetur Hotels that it is an order and that they should be watchful, that is why they are managers
- Thanks to the Compatriots for alerting us! That is Social Control! To Venetur Hotels the right WILL NOT COME BACK in none of its forms!
- The Control exerted by the Popular Power is the perfect formula to reach the Perfect Management!!!
See, you cannot make up shit like that! You have it all, segregation, official snitches, and well organized at that as an official duty, threats, insults, abuse of authority, I am the boss, personality cult, Orwellianism, etc... All in little bits of 144 or less.
Fascism, in short, is short.
PS: As an amusing note. I checked who Fleming re-tweeted. Among all the mandatory officials to be retweeted, I was surprised to find a former soap opera heart throb of RCTV, Manuel Sosa, one of those who cried when the network was closed in 2007. Well, like other soap operas stars he made his transit to chavismo. There are pictures of him on his tweeter (forget his web page, it sucks). One I put below, tricolor fascist arm band included. But there is one where he is visiting Chavez casket with Maria Gabriela Chavez next to him....
That is what fascism do to people....... and easily on air brained Venezuelan soap actors.....
Note that "el pueblo" around, the real sincere mourners, are not wearing arm bands, yet.... but he is an actor, who can tell his grief?