Monday, April 01, 2013

Electoral AWOL

Due to business commitments preceding the alleged date of demise of our local imperator, I will not be in Venezuela this week, much preferring to attend a symposium/training course.  I have no idea how my Internet access will be or how much time I will have to scan the news and write at night. Thus the 4th installment of electoral roundup is seriously compromised. Sorry. And I have an idea that where I am going Waldoniel will have a hard time to make up a meaningful clue. But we'll try.

6 comments:

  1. Island Canuck11:33 PM

    Have a good, sane time away from the insanity of our country even if it's only for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little or no Internet now that sounds more primitive than Venezuela. Don't drink the water or eat anything uncooked. That's why wine, beer, pate and cheese were invented.
    You know Latin too?
    Bon Chance Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michel Garcia9:28 AM

    "More primitive than Venezuela"? You going to Haiti, Daniel? O.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some hoteles do not have free internet. This is primitiva enough.

      Delete
    2. Island Canuck1:50 PM

      I wouldn't stay in a hotel without free Internet.
      It's 2013! Any hotel that thinks that charging a $10 fee or whatever for Internet access deserves to lose business.

      Delete
    3. I can think of a few amazing Jungle Hotels in Costa Rica

      Delete

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers