Thursday, May 27, 2004

Back at work in San Felipe

Thursday 27, May 2004

Well, after 10 days of travel I am finally back in San Felipe. A little bit tired as the Mexican adventure was for work reasons, in spite of all the recreational Tequila. Or is it perhaps because of the Tequila?

I have been remiss during this time, not having read ANY Venezuelan news for a total of 7 days!!!! But I am all refreshed and ready to go for the major event starting tomorrow: the repair process for the Recall Election. I will try to post later today a summary of events as I can figure them. And tomorrow, a new start!

Ah! One piece of good news! I got myself a new digital camera at the Panama airport to replace the one stolen in Brazil one month ago. Thus I will be able to post pics again. I am sure that pictures from the Yaracuy signature repair process will not appear in CNN, one more reason to stay tuned to this most exciting blog :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers