Monday, June 28, 2004

A quick note

Capriles Radonsky is still detained on made up charges and is becoming the poster boy of political prisoners in Chavez's Venezuela, no matter what the diverse apologists of the regime say (you know who you are).

Caracas Chronicles and Miguel, back from his trip, post with comments a Wall Street Journal article on Baruta's mayor. I cannot comment on it as I will be on the road for the next couple of days but I wanted to make sure that it was not missed. Besides there is little I could add, anyway.

PS: if anyone wants to offer me a WSJ subscription for faster comments, feel free :-) Contrary to other outlets, recently in the news for being funded with Venezuelan government money, this blog cannot afford the WSJ subscription. I just feel that people should know, so they will not need to investigate me. The only subscritpion I have is to Tal Cual and Teodoro did not sent it complementary in spite of all the translations I made :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers