Friday, October 29, 2004

Kerry blasts Chavez on Sumate (and others I suppose)

Just before folding in for the day I run across a Union Radio note on a recent Kerry declaration (which I could not find on Kerry blog, but not surprising since they surely cannot put all that appears in the press).

In that declaration Kerry defends the NED actions, in no meek terms. No meek terms for other stuff either. The NED part is already blurbed in English by El Universal.

I wonder if after attacking Bush so violently during his recall election campaign now Chavez is considering rooting for Bush... As for poor Eva Golinger, I guess she will have to make her threat to vote for Nader good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers