Wednesday, January 26, 2005
The Mike Tyson Essay
Whenever I see the words 'Mike Tyson,' I make sure I flip the page or change the channel. But I got a note from Daniel this morning that Michael Rowan's 'Mike Tyson' column Tuesday in El Universal is an interesting read - and looking at it, I think it is - a different take on the situation than I had imagined. Rowan asks: Is El Supremo the Mike Tyson of Latin American politics, making the same kinds of Tyson mistakes? If you haven't read it already, see what you think.
Posted by A.M. Mora y Leon at 1:56 AM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news