Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Some “Positive Notes” from the Bolivarian Government .

One of my favorite resources to know what the government of Chavez is thinking is the official web page of the ministry of information. There is a section that I particularly like that provides good news in Chavista terms that is called “positive notes”.

Here is a sample of two “positive” notes that I found today.

MVR will send missions to America in favor of Chavez

An international crusade will be launched by the MVR to support President Chavez position with respect to the diplomatic conflict with Colombia that has taken place after the kidnapping in Caracas of the FARC guerrilla leader Rodrigo Granda. This was announced Monday by the director of the government party William Lara.

He also indicated that the “Comando Tactico Nacional”, the highest directive instance of the MVR approved yesterday the creation of work groups that will travel to the United States and other countries of America to deepen the relationship with social and popular organizations of the continent and defend both the country and the president position.

So, get prepared for the MVR spinning visit. The latest declarations must have been very damaging if the MVR feels that there is the need to send their spin doctors up North. I wonder if among the social and popular organizations to be lobbied there will be some women’s group and if they can convince Condoleezza Rice that Chavez was "just kidding".

The government will provide training in military strategies to the peasants.

The intervention process in public and private lands will be the base for 147000 of the 300000 trained in the mission “Vuelvan Caras” to form agricultural and industrial cooperatives in the new regions that will be developed this year.

The minister of Popular Economy, Elias Jaua, announced that those people will not only perform a social work by developing the fields, but they will also will carry out the defense of the national sovereignty since they will occupy lands that have been abandoned and that are now in hands of armed paramilitary groups .

For this reason, Jaua expressed that the peasants will receive the necessary military training to be able to defend their lands.

One of the most damaging aspects of the Chavez government is the militarization of the democratic institutions and the fact that the government has been arming the Bolivarian circles and allowing groups like the FARC to operate freely in Venezuela. So now the “good news” is that even the peasants will get military training.


15 comments:

  1. You have a remarkable blog here! I really enjoyed the topic you chose to write about. I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a work from home business opportunity site. It pretty much covers work from home business opportunity related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a real work at home opportunity that you can depend on sending you a paycheck every month.
    get paid online surveys

    I myself have been earning over $2200 a month working no more then 4 hours a day, When ever I want.
    get paid online surveys

    This really works.
    get paid online surveys

    I just thought I'd tell you about it.
    get paid online surveys

    If you don't take me up for the opportunity hey it's your loss not mine,
    get paid online surveys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey nice blog, really nice! I just want to let you know I have an travel nurse
    site - blog too!
    It's a free information site with tips and secrets for saving big money on your next vacation!

    It mostly deals with travel nurse plus other stuff
    You Can Save Up to 50% off your next vacation
    You Should check it out if you get the chance :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool blog you have. I have a work at home mom related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is work at home mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:15 PM

    Whoa, I came stumbled on a blog pretty similar to yours earlier today. I also have one that pretty much talks about work at home idea related stuff. You should check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. paid email advertising!! Get PAID $150 A DAY FOR READING EMAILS! NEW SECRET REVILED HERE! GO TO: paid email advertising FOR MORE INFORMATION!

    ReplyDelete
  7. get rich free!! THE BEST PAID E-MAIL SITE IN THE WORLD! $150 A DAY FOR ONLY 20 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME! EVERY DAY FOR LIFE! GO TO: get rich free FOR MORE INFO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:29 AM

    Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers business business internet internet opportunity opportunity successforfreedom.com related stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:18 PM

    Great blog! - Working from home can be very rewarding. Your blog talks about work from home opportunity and and is very informative. Everyone should have a work from home opportunity business in order to secure their future finances.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
    you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
    zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
    a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4:57 AM

    Great blog. I enjoy reading info on travel europe I have a blog on a similar subject here travel europe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
    you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
    zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
    a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:38 AM

    A home business always need careful planning. Your blog including the term internet home based business was very interesting. Our website also discusses related material to internet home based business and any home business must be worked at. Great blog - keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your post is great and let me say

    A favorite pastime of mine is Sports Betting to make a few extra bucks.
    My only problems is that I was never good at picking teams or games.
    Recently I found a site that is like Sports Betting but I dont lose my money if my pick is bad.

    Its a sports stock market, kinda like NASDAQ. which makes a big difference because if I buy shares in a team. I keep the stock whether they win or lose, but as a bonus I get paid divdends if they win.
    So I can make money with dividends and also from selling high and buying low.

    I buy shares in NFL, NASCAR, NCAAB, MLB, Golf, Tennis ect....
    They just released Some Great IPOS's this week!

    Heres a link http://allsportsmarket.com
    you can log in and check it out for free..


    Keep up the good work on your blog!
    -Erik

    ReplyDelete
  15. I very muck enjoyed your internet business make money online site. I also have a great interest in internet business make money online and have set up a site. Please feel free to check it out and let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the third day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the following rules. I will be ruthless in erasing any comment that do not follow these rules, as well as those who replied to that off rule comment.

3)COMMENT RULES:
Do not be repetitive.
Do not bring grudges and fights from other blogs here (this is the strictest rule).
This is an anti Chavez blog, with more than 95% anti Chavez readers that have made up their minds long ago. Thus trying to prove us wrong is considered a troll. Still, you are welcome as a chavista to post,> in particular if you want to explain us coherently as to why chavismo does this or that. We are still waiting for that to happen once.
Insults and put downs are frowned upon and I will be sole judge on whether to publish them.

Followers