Sunday, March 19, 2006
Spencer Tunick in Caracas
I just got this in a mail.
Spencer Tunick was taking pictures of naked people in Caracas. Someone might have been naked but managed to carry a camera with him... gives a new meaning to "revolution for the naked masses".
I suppose that this is why the bridge collapsed this morning, they all put their clothes on it.
Posted by Daniel at 4:01 PM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news