Thursday, June 15, 2006
Quico is losing his marbles
Not only he predicted a 3 point advantage for Germany against Poland (it was a lucky 1) but today he dares to rate the teams after the first round. Unfortunately I do not disagree much with him. I was secretely hoping that we would fight bitterly over football to compensate for our general agreement on Venezuela. But maybe Makaren is right and all oppo bloggers are a single person. Miguel got it right on us... Or is he just upset that nobody pays much attention to his beloved Red Sox?
Posted by Daniel at 2:03 PM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news