Monday, June 30, 2008
The Washington Post on the Russian list
As I was finishing the preceding post, Immaturity Politics, I received the latest OpEd from Jackson Diehl, someone who knows exactly what is going on in Venezuela. His article would not quite fit in the point I wanted to make, but it is too important to miss and deserves to be put in the "must read" section. It looks like Leopoldo US tour was successful.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news