Saturday, August 16, 2008
Apparently I am not the only one that is having Thomas More on his mind. I am not sure whether El Nacional columnist Karl Krispin is also watching the Tudor series on TV but today he publishes an article titled "Thomas More and the enabling law" (In Spanish here since El Nacional is by subscription). One thing is certain is that I did not inspire him since by the time I posted my version his was already set to print. It does not matter, what is interesting is that we are many in search of politicians with a little bit of "backboned" principles, a.k.a ethics.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news