Tuesday, September 16, 2008
The heavy hand of Chavez in Bolivia
Today's Washington Post editorial makes no concession to either side of the Bolivian internal conflict. Yet, the root of the conflict is Evo's rigidity supported by a meddling Chavez who considers Bolivia as a protectorate, XXI century socialism style. Rumors are also coming from the UNASUR meeting in Santiago that Chavez has been doing his best to render the nascent institution ineffective.
Posted by Daniel at 6:15 AM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news