Wednesday, November 11, 2009
When foreign correspondents get upset at poor service quality
Simon Romero is polite and all but you can feel that writing his piece on Venezuelan water, light, food, etc,..shortages he is starting to be pissed off at the whole thing. Maybe he lost a computer? Maybe the water pump of his building was burnt in the latest blackout?. He is becoming one of us, those who would not mind at all living in a semi normal country.
Posted by Daniel at 2:00 PM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news