Monday, January 18, 2010
Weil returns with the electric rationing
Weil was on vacation but he returns, as biting as ever at exposing the Orwellian double speak of the regime. The cartoon below is Chavez in front of his infamous logo "Venezuela now belongs to all" stating that rationing will go "absolutely" for everyone excepted Caracas. Note the machine gun on the side.......
Posted by Daniel at 1:02 PM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news