Saturday, April 03, 2010
Looks like Chavez has a potential friend in Afghanistan
Delusiveness is not for Chavez alone. Seems like Karzai, bent on staying on power, is now threatening to call those who allowed him to reach office "invaders". As if the Taliban were to forgive him..... In this XXI century it seems that the more incompetent the leader, the more willing he is to stay in office at any price.
Posted by Daniel at 8:43 AM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news