|PDVSA official Cuban car?|
Sunday, April 25, 2010
What is wrong with this picture?
Reliable reader Anzoategui, for lack of a better pseudo in this non creative moment, sent me this picture he took today at the "terminal" of Barcelona of a parking car (1). I know, I know, there is a gazillion of perfectly "logical" reasons why a PDVSA official tag for an official use PDVSA vehicle would sport the Cuban flag. But in Cuba, NOT in Venezuela. Or maybe it is one of these guys that travels all the time between Havana and Puerto La Cruz, you know, those that bring Raul his monthly allowance so he can kill of starvation more political prisoners........ Whatever it is, I am sure he is not going to get his car towed for illegal parking. By the way, if Cubans are teaching how to repair tank radios in the Venezuelan army, what are they repairing in PDVSA facilities? Phone tapping systems?
1) Terminal: bus station in Venezuela, where you go to take your bus to anywhere else in the country.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news