Monday, May 24, 2010
Terrorist training camps around Caracas?
Antena 3 in Spain reports on that. Believe at your own risk. I, for one, will wait a little bit more before I make up my mind. It will not matter much anyway as the camps are probably gone by now, if they existed, and Chavez will scream "manipulacion mediatica", while no investigation will take place. Then again, a Zapatero in deep trouble in Spain might chose to make something out of it to distract his own public opinion.
Posted by Daniel at 12:31 AM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news