Sunday, October 10, 2010
I am late in my 26-S election result analysis and many other stuff because, well, I have been preparing for an unusually long trip out of the country. But I will have long airport waits, long flights, long stopovers with I hope reasonable Internet access, etc... Thus until November expect irregular posting, but long and boring ones probably. Plus the ever so popular feature "where is Daniel?". This time there should be at least 4 installments of the guessing game, that is, if weather allows for decent pictures. So keep checking but maybe only a couple of times a week. And of course if you put a comment and it does not show up 48 hours later that might not mean I erased it, that probably will mean that I am passed out somewhere from too many epicurean excesses (I am facing three distinct cuisines, oy vey!).
Posted by Daniel at 2:33 AM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news