Thursday, January 06, 2011
8 years and more than 3000 posts ago
Even though the first posts were written in December 2002, the blog came on line on January 6 2003. More than 3000 posts, including about two hundred from other hands who brought great stuff and should thus be acknowledged. And as always, if people did not read it, the blog would have stopped long ago. It is thus a celebration of long time readers, even those who hate it.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news