Thursday, January 06, 2011

8 years and more than 3000 posts ago

Even though the first posts were written in December 2002, the blog came on line on January 6 2003.  More than 3000 posts, including about two hundred from other hands who brought great stuff and should thus be acknowledged.  And as always, if people did not read it, the blog would have stopped long ago.  It is thus a celebration of long time readers, even those who hate it.

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:33 PM

    Congratulations on your achievement, your blog is normally the first thing I read in the morning, I look forward to reading what happens in this "Soap Opera" called Venezuela the coming year will prove very interesting.
    Reader since 2003!
    Best Regards
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:42 PM

    congrats mon cher

    here's for health and liberty

    Correfoc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Daniel. I wish I would have known about your blogs years ago! I hope you will find the energy and enthusiasmn to keep them coming.
    Thank you for what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos Daniel!

    I do confess, long time reader, but not since the beginning though... great admirer since day one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1979 Boat People2:37 PM

    Daniel,

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Daniel, I wish at some point your blog will be about the positive changes occurring in Venezuela. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to do this and give us a space here to express our opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on a wonderful blog.It certainly takes dedication and creativity to keep it up.

    I started reading this blog off and on about 5 years ago, and then began reading daily about 2 years ago.This is the main blog I read for info on Venezuela.

    I admire your humor, wit and ability to bring the real situation into focus for all of us to get a glimpse of what it is like to live in Venezuela during these past years.

    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seen this?
    "Rodriguez´ trademark verbal incontinence has been running fairly wild lately, causing us to wonder if the increasingly uneven A/G will reach the end of his term."
    Did the US diplomat know what they were talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1979 Boat People5:22 PM

    "
    Venezuela ready to buy Azerbaijani oil to meet contractual obligations to Belarus
    "

    http://naviny.by/rubrics/english/2011/01/06/ic_news_259_358832/

    Um...will Venezuela make money in this case?

    or

    Belarus is just another Cuba for Venezuela?

    Free oil for friendship anyone?

    Please ask the Vietnam communist goverment for this kind of friendship. Won't be turned down. Period

    ReplyDelete
  10. An Interested Observer (AIO)6:32 PM

    As the contributor of 0.1% of those 3000 posts, I will gladly take 0.1% of the praise. Though I have no problem yielding the other 99.9%.

    Daniel, as long as you're writing here, I will continue to read. Count on that - though I know it doesn't count for much in the midst of all the uncertainty. Without being trite, please (I wish this phrase didn't call to mind a certain individual, but it fits too perfectly not to use) stay the course.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats brother, keep it up, o como dicen por alla, escribe, que algo queda!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Daniel. One day we will see the fruits of your labor in a free democratic Venezuela.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hola Daniel,

    Congratulations.

    That is more then one post a day over 8 years.
    I also cannot remember that you ever wrote a lousy post and that makes it even more incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perro, que viejo estas, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. clobber8:58 PM

    I enjoy your blogs - please keep writing and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous12:46 PM

    This is an informative blog read by someone from neighbouring Trinidad and Tobago where we await the Chavez invasion.

    ReplyDelete

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the third day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the following rules. I will be ruthless in erasing any comment that do not follow these rules, as well as those who replied to that off rule comment.

3)COMMENT RULES:
Do not be repetitive.
Do not bring grudges and fights from other blogs here (this is the strictest rule).
This is an anti Chavez blog, with more than 95% anti Chavez readers that have made up their minds long ago. Thus trying to prove us wrong is considered a troll. Still, you are welcome as a chavista to post,> in particular if you want to explain us coherently as to why chavismo does this or that. We are still waiting for that to happen once.
Insults and put downs are frowned upon and I will be sole judge on whether to publish them.

Followers