Monday, January 03, 2011
A Stalinist Dinosaur is visiting Caracas
The government has just passed a law that basically forbids any NGO to invite guest speakers such as Nobel Prize Mario Vargas Llosa. But that will not stop the regime from inviting a Cuban vice-president, a dinosaur from the Stalinist past (and present?) of the island, so he can declare how wonderful is the enabling law voted last month. When you see murderer Ramon Machado declaring in favor of something that has been rejected by a majority of the Venezuelan population you need to retreat to the "truth is stranger than fiction" to retain some of your sanity.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news