Friday, March 18, 2011
Oh dear! Colombia says it found an arsenal labelled Cavim, the Venezuela ammunition and weaponry agency. It is becoming repetitive, you know.... Let's see how Chavez new best friend responds to yet another find of FARC held weapons coming from Venezuelan barracks. Let's assume for a second that these were stolen: will Chavez even pretend to open an inquiry?
Posted by Daniel at 9:04 AM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news