|Chavista students, happy to defend that they need to defend what they are told to defend, no matter how indefensible it is by any rational mind. But then again, chavismo seems to have lost reason long ago..|
Thursday, March 17, 2011
The pro Chavez "students"
My S.O. was "requested" today to join the pro Chavez "student" march, even though he is decades from his latest degree.... You know, they need to bulk it up forcing public employees to attend..... The chavista students are really an embarrassment, they suffer from terminal lack of creativity, have absolutely, have no individual character, sound older than Mathusalem, etc, etc... But rather than go on with a rant on how much of an embarrassment they are, I will let two Weil cartoons of Tal Cual illustrate the matter better than any rant I can come up with.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news