Friday, May 20, 2011
The end of the world is tomorrow
Yours truly has found himself amazed to learn so late that tomorrow is the end of the world. He needed to use Doonesbury to learn about it, and also to refute it on the spot: Matthew 24:36 says "But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." (KJ). Amazingly the preacher that launched that dozy already predicted a rapture about 20 years ago for which we are still waiting for. We learned that he has a degree in B.S. engineering which in his case can only refer to the solid emissions of cows's mates.
However, besides the date thing, he might be right about one country as the end of its world started in February 2, 1999 when an absolute bullshitter took charge. Since that date we have seen horrendous crime, expanding misery and even rapture as many of its citizens took flight to leave the joint.
Posted by Daniel at 12:46 PM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news