Tuesday, July 19, 2011
El Chigüire nails it: Adan Chavez to be named "designated driver
Elias Jaua, the man that Chavez left in charge, sort of, made a maiden speech of sorts where he was visibly VERY drunk. Either that or his brain aneurysm was bursting.... The video has been circulating for a couple of days already but the interpretation of Chigüire bipolar was best to report here. do not miss it even if you do not speak Spanish: the slurry is easy to catch.
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news