Thursday, August 18, 2011
Cinderella could be a chavista if she wanted to
La Patilla brings the latest rage in capitalo-revolutionary shoes. With even models in red for when you march in the streets to support your beloved leader's fight against capitalism and consumerism. Start at a very popular price for "el pueblo" of a mere 67.50 USD. I suppose it is for El Pueblo in Marin County malls.... (Hat tip Caro).
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news