Sunday, June 24, 2012
Away for a while
An unexpected trip takes me away of Venezuela for maybe 3 weeks. Already blogging was rather light and the heart not on it as it should. So you may infer that there is a real chance of no post for three weeks. But I have my camera, my lap top, even a tablet now (the play book of blackberry, of course, the tablet to have in Venezuela) and enough airports where to kill time. So who knows, maybe a light "where's Waldoniel" for old time's sake, pictures of things I eat, etc.. anything but Venezuela. :-)
Posted by Daniel at 8:35 PM
Human Rights violations in Venezuela, from the Tascon list to political prisoners.
- Amnesty International Venezuela's page
- Human Rights Watch Venezuela's page
- COFAVIC page (in spanish)
- Tell Chavez you will not accept his having political prisoners
- A review of the video "La Lista" detailing all the abuses of the Tascon list
- Miguel's compilation
- A summary of 20 lies about the video "The Revolution will not be televised"
- The video debunking the April 11 2002 governmental lies
- "La Cadena", a video explaining how Chavez tried to hide the reality of April 11 2002 by bloc king TV news